Here you have a few interesting links to information about Cork City and how to make the most out of your visit:
- A brief introduction to Cork by Lonely Planet
- Discover Cork City (in the Discover Ireland website)
- Five things to do in Cork
- TripAdvisor’s Top Ten Attractions in Cork
- Cork Like, a blog about the latest events in Cork
- WhazOn, where you’ll find a comprehensive list of events (they also publish small leaflets that are available in most cafés and restaurants)
- And you might just want to walk around the city centre while listening to Anne Enright reading one of famous Cork writer Frank O’Connor’s short stories.
The main tourist office in Cork is located in Grand Parade, and there you will find maps of both the city and the county, along with free guides and information about all the events.